sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

Wine



--- How do I install WINE on slackware 8.1
Road games such as cs ..

[] 'S
--- Andre


not good if you read the documentation comes with the program q, eh
simple. / configure make depend

etc ... that whole story, the one found in the documentation


--- t .. but kind

not have it here yet .. crieio who do not .. hehe
where to download WineHQ

--- if I remember correctly. Some time ago I downloaded using XP or 2000 forget pq even instructing the compilation does not run much.
Hugs
---
Drusian,
wheel guy ... but I play HL and CS in it, but you can not play online because of the new anti-cheat system Valve ... Like wine
change something there ... the anti-cheat you think q is cheater and BANI VC! ! ...
not recommend jugar online for a while (seems qo staff Transgaming're coming to terms with Valve).
Well .. you gotta have a video card that supports OpenGL and have installed the drivers accelerate it.
Take the tar.gz in
www.winehp.com

Unpack tar-zxvf nomedoarquivo.tar.gz
q from the folder was created and
commands. / configure - enable-opengl

make make install
Hug

--- And I want there learn the game! I want to run rs
Dreamveaver, Flash, Fireworks, FreeHand, ImageStyler, that's all:)
when I used the thing ran 98 pacas,, It meant that not run anything (meaning nothing at all) only meant that least in W2K runs fine ..
figurative sense
Hugs .. old .. ---

Gem!
Vlw!

[] 'S Andre

---
got the Mknun run DreamWeaver ...

--- I do an update just screwing the wine, the office programs open without any icons now

t --- I
installing wine .. < BR> to "emulate" the program becomes easy

and as this

--- I wanted to run 16bit programs (windows 3.11) type the Kidpix, arts and print
etc ... But I wanted to do this without having to have windows installed. : :

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário