sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Red Hat 7.3 Install does not want to "Not At Pau, Why "



--- Hello, this topic is interesting while it is still intriguing, see:
"I was with my 40GB HD partitioned into C27GB with Win98), with D5GB WINXP-PRO) and the remainder (5GB, had mandrake 8.2) in ext3. How numca had used Red Hat 7.3 before and wanted to test it, I downloaded the 3 cd and then install where I had installed mdk8.2 (formatted in this time with ext2 Partition Magic). Dei BOOT and put the red hat cd in the drive, started the installation process, when it came to partitioning screen that has 3 options (automatically install, disk druid, fdisk) selected the second option and then I was returned a message stating that the hd was faulty, or that there was error in the attempt to read and / or record (something like this) and could only continue with the installation if I clicked "YES" where would I lost all my data saved on hd finally clicked "NO" and so I was told that the installation could not continue the installation process finished, pulled out the CD and did an automatic reboot, well, waiting I obviously my win98 would boot with my winxp I've read a message on the screen where it was impossible to switch between the win98 and winxp a message in English saying that it was not possible to initialize the disks and a lot of numbers as if they were logical addresses referring partition tables. "MORAL OF THE STORY LOST ALL MY DATA! "After many frustrating problems in an attempt to recover most of my data without success (could recover a maximum of 255mb files which I was not very useful since it had a lot of movies and games and lost all FULL ). formatted the hd with the DOS fdisk and installed win98 again and this time I left it alone. Even knowing the risks they ran, after leaving my win98 tuned to run the way I like it then "AGAIN" try to install RED HAT, and to my surprise GAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT THIS TIME ERROR selected in FDISK and returned the error message and then the process reported that there was a failure and abnormal that everything would be finished, and rebootou cospiu the cd and so far no know how to install red hat 7.3 on my hd. As mdk8.2 was on my HD and could not recover, I have no more installing it 'cause I lost. Well, my question is: "HOW TO INSTALL THEN RED HAT 7.3 "partitioner WINDOWS IS THERE ANY OTHER THAN A M3RD @ THE PARTITION MAGIC TO LEAVE ME A FORMAT OF THE AREA IN HD EXT3 RED HAT FOR DOING SO THAT I CAN CHOOSE THE OPTION OF THE CD DISK DRUID TO SELECT THE AREA THAT formatted FOR LINUX "
await the contribution of those who CAN" HELP ", and please do not mess up.
Thank you in advance and bye.
Notes: * The
hd does not have bad blocks, I've done all the tests you can imagine.
* The media are new, before burning each cd did the checksum of ISOs to see if everything was ok and was . ---

do it all with the cd installation MDK!
you delete the partitions that exist jah (all)!
98 creates a pro, a pro XP pro 3 and other HR!
98Se = Primary
XP and RH will stay in the extended! as follows
1 - primary (98)
2 - Extended
=> XP
=> RH (within that you create the 3 partitions)
you need to soh procupar with the formatting of the primary naum pq has the format in the installation, then you will either have to do before!
Remember all this is done with the cd MDK! < BR>

you install 98 after XP!
when you are installing the RH dah you boot from the cd and go in disk druid lah, lah tah jah will cute, all ready to install! eh soh you check the option to format the partition (in the 3 hr) and presto! ---

Thanks friend, but do not know if you noticed I said in my message that no longer had the mandrake cds! There is no other way to do this ---

putz you ended up losing everything
Botaria Well I usually blame the partitioner of mandrake - you used the msa PM ... I usually use cfdisk from linux w / creating partitions.
I think:
or HR that you have corrupted ta;
or he has some incompatibilities with your hard;
or some nasty bug.
If he gave the same error 2 x the problem must be the same RH, unless there is something wrong in your HD.
It is the warning w / whoever is installing the miscreant. : Cry: ---

Faaala Wooky, jewelry Well rapaiz, nor that his hand said, still tried everything, I waited another day trying everything as it was way, international forums, icq migos, help from other friends and nothing .. As
EasyRecovery only recovered in my case files up 255mb no avail since most had at least they were 700mb movies and games and ISOs SOs.
See Wooky that as I said in first post above, you can check, I did and ALWAYS DO the checksum of ISOs just to avoid CRC errors when installing it is not the case with this problem. ALSO AS informed the hd does not have any error, several tests and did not have any error, now that is strange that this problem happened to me is certainly a lot .. because I lost no less than 20GB of data very important, very film, a lot of music, affe can not even talk or I'll cry .. sniff, sniff .. : P But as you said
, q be reported to experience this event.
Keep trying to install RH 7.3 and I could not until now and I can not think .. The mdk 8.2 I abolish, because REALLY is SOOOO SLOW .. It's impossible to use.
wooky ae te .. eheuheueheh
.. --- I

up in the old

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário