domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Overclocked Duron 750 x K7VTA-B



--- I have a Duron 750 and a Soyo K7VTA-B, and I wonder what is the best way to overclock ... Voltage, fsb, it is necessary to unlock the processor, etc..

--- I've had this same CPU in the same Mobo. With voltage at 1.75 clocká got it to 935 mhz. (FSB 110, multiplier and 8.5). If your model has not been connected with the L1 factory, you have to connect them (there are numerous guides on the net how to do it) if you change the multiplier. ---


Taking advantage of this same topic I was trying to make some hj overclocks the processor of the machine signature. The processor series Akca UNLOCKED. However the multipliers do not respond properly, only closes at 850MHz (8.5 X 100). The downclock tb ñ worked, anything or 5.5 x 6.5 x 6x 7x
I tried in 9.5 x 9x 10x but it is only at 850MHz or sometimes the machine does not care. Another thing which would put the voltage to the multiplier at 10x, I stopped in at most v 1.7 but not at 850MHz signal is always at the most ... Help me
al
Thanks

--- I think the graphite did not okay the way is to connect the bridges again.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário