sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Normal operating range of temperature of an Athlon XP 1700

---

Galera follows. I just did an upgrade (I'm going to change the signature) for a ASUS A7S333, Athlon XP 1700, GForce 4 MX 440, and 128 MB DDR cabinet. I think the topic name says it all. Here at home the temperature is between 54 º and 57 º C, and when estaou using lots of CPU reaches peaks of 59. Do you think this temperature is acceptable I've read on some sites that officially AMD says that the limit of acceptable temperature of XP is 70 degrees, and there exists a margin of safety because in fact the processors are tested until the 80th which is the temperature limit it (I read it in a Hardware site). Oh, do not forget that I live in Ceará and here is already hot by nature (average 35 degrees all year round: twisted :: twisted:). I appreciate the help!

--- I had an athlon 1200 which was with the temperature around 64 º (oveclockado) without major problems. I changed to an Athlon 2000 and put it in a super-ventilated enclosure, is giving a maximum of 54.
I do not think there are problems with your athlon, they really tend to get very hot.
If you want to read more opinions about the SITE do a search for "temperature" has followed many posts on the subject. --- Dear

Alberich, I totally understand your problem, I live here beside the piaui, q and q as warm or warmer there! My XP1800 go to when I turn it 67 degrees in the afternoon and evening is 63 degrees with a full load it with a cabinet of three verbal, and two volcano7 thermaltake fans! Now when I take the lid of the case the temperature drops 6 degrees, plus two of my colleagues here also has the same problem! ---

Boy, I've been there once in Teresina and it seems that I was inside an oven! 8O 8O hottest place I've never seen that ese. : Twisted :: twisted: Have a Athon Piauí there is really a challenge. To cool it so it is with Liquid Nitrogen: twisted :: twisted:

--- My Athlon XP1700 is only 40. º even with intensive use. I put a Dragon ORB 3 ** Base 7000RPM (though I think not even have a 5000 already did), my office is a Cyber ​​Mirror with 2 front and 1 rear fan. And I had to close the side because of the infernal noise that makes the cooler: evil: ... and yet the temperature has not changed ...
more details on: http://www.nns.hpg.ig.com.br/smake/index.html
---
here in london makes an average of 34 ° c ... hot ... and the volcano ** 6 was between 49-56 ° c .. m .. over this in
switched to a cooler master after he tested the binchinho .... he is better than the volcano, can you and half the noise ... now
naum of 53 passes at all .. until the blast has bought one of these is great ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário