sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Qto long it takes to burn a cd of 650-700mb

--- Yo guys

blzzz
I wonder qto time you would take to burn a cd of 650-700mb
with a tape recorder Lg 24x
The problem is the following:
had a cdrw lg q records at 8x, and would take 9-10 to record a full cd
Two days ago I bought an lg cdrw 24x and is taking
7-8min! ! to record a full cd eh
this normal
theoretically should save around 3min not the same eh
Use nero and easy cd creator 5.0
note: direct recording (on the fly) RV q lg 48x and reads the cdrw
vlwss by aid

Certamante --- he is not writing to 24X, which see in nero stable. which is marked at the time of recording, although I have never heard of 24x CDRW!

--- Certainly not this time Recording, and 24X normal, because it takes me about 7 or 8 minutes to burn a CD using my full 8X burner. --- H

Worse than in nero at the time of recording is marked 24x!
Vo oq actually try to ta see happening
vlws
---
The media you are using supports 24X vcoe --- Well

naum know if you read the same data and h q if pq audio analysis: very 52x CD-ROM makes the extraction maximum 5x, if you are recording on-the-fly he naum will support 24x, ie, the buffer will fall all the time and the record company will wait for him to fill the buffer after it re-record (these have 24x = buffer underrun protection against loss of buffer) and in the meantime lost a few minutes, why the delay! try recording in 12 or 16x to see if naum going fast!

--- If this time is normal I will not be able to tell, but with my LG 16x I burn CDs and it usually takes 5 min. (Audio cds).

--- I have an LG 24X, once I just recorded the 16x pq had bought a pin LG 16x media, and takes 5 min to burn audio cd complete. Now I bought some media LG 32x and 24x finally able to record, but then came the surprise: To burn the same CD took 7 minutes, I do not entedi nothing and went back to burn at 16x and 5 min. I do not care much because I will continue using the LG 16x media, because they were the melhorea media I've used. But when you only have the 32x. I'll start to worry. PS> I use NERO Tb.

--- In my recorder LG 24x 16x takes 4 minutes .... and 10 when I use the filter to normalize the music CDs.

--- 1 - Whether the media is quality and is able to write to 24x.
2 - Try to download the recording speed chosen. Oddly enough it may interfere with the performance and much of the CD-RW. (Issue of data transfer p / recorder, working without sobrecaregar its buffer, making it lighter work, requiring even less of your machine, that when it comes to writing also has its share of importance).
He spoke .... 8) 8) 8)

--- Have you ever looked at the transfer rate of DVD
Just because it runs at 48x, does not mean the transfer rate is high! Recording directly from the DVD CDRW pro, will depend more on DVD!
Or am I wrong

Aew --- sorry guys eh heheh slow to respond because I was away and busy with other things for the tips
vlw
is now normal, qdo I record in winxp, 3min and 40s in a cd full
average compared to CDs, 24x support
but the problem is in win2000 pro qdo I record takes ages Akele
flwws

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário