domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

What is the problem with my HD 2Gb



--- A friend of mine gave me a HD Quantum Fireball 2GB and when I do a ScanDisc it crashes every time in the same place and have to reset the computer.
I copied a movie in HD and put to run and the film also caught.
What is the problem of HD has
how to fix How
Thanks, Marcio. --- There

Marcio Estor here with an HD of 600 Mbytes and a few with the same defect scandisk always enters and locks in 6% after it appears a blue screen saying a fatal error, there was no way entering the win.
I did the following, I went into FDISK and delete the only partition that was created after I activated a new partition and finally formatted and ready to ha.
Well now you just need to install the win, the still could not do for lack of a CDROM that has pc, tbém not have the win98 diskette.
Speaking of diskette you will need a floppy boot win 98
if you have not to do using the FDISK and FORMAT, ok. ---

Marcio was forgetting, I put a thread asking for help tbém staff told me, and you can read to help you tbém,: arrow:
http://www.SITEX255.net / viewtopic.php t = 11419 ---

Wheel scandisk from DOS with parameters "/ autofix / surface." This instructs the scandisk not to question about the correction of errors and automatically enter the test surface.
In a case like yours would not be surprising to receive an error like: "stack overflow, change the setting in CONFIG.SYS STACKS and try again." If this happens
Make a backup of what is possible and replace the HD.
I hope I have helped. ---

Already formatted the hard drive several times to try to resolve the problem even used a program called FILL ZERO to zero the HD and when it reaches the end of the process a message that the HD is defective. Does the HD was already, can not recover it
Now when I enter the windows and put on the properties of the system appears my HD 10Gb and my friend gave me 2Gb installed, but when I go in windows explorer HD 2Gb does not appear.
I'll try to use such a disk maneger to see if I fix the problem.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário