terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

Does anyone have tips for removing processors in cartridge

---

've Been looking at a 500mhz processor PIII-in cartridge, it was a PC-Shitt, which does not help even in removing cartridges. I thank those who give me information on installation and removal of these counter-processors, as they have performance equal to those of sokete. ---

Has to pull with some force, go slowly pulling one side at a time.

--- Do not know if I understood right, but you want to remove the cartridge from the processor that check it is simple enough to remove empurar two tabs q are the top of the processor toward the center of it and pushing up the CPU, just to put ja empurar down with moderate force, do not know if this was their doubts but was q understand

--- It is only theoretically precionar side of the clip and pull the bixo
.. Now who said that my leaves!
Face in the good, I have an assistance technique and work with it for a long time, and I'm not sorry for not pulling .. have pulled several of these (and Pll Plll) but who said that my leaves he autofundiu / vulcanizou .. I dunno .. does not come at all. :) Kuaukakua okay .. i let him
Sai can even go over that slot comes along, comes .. Hugs

---
Tb had problems with a PC on a PIII- Chips from a friend.
I pulled, tugged and pulled.
I came to hear a "creck". I think the mobo was easier to break than the miscreant out:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário