domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

What is the best game of Kung Fu

--- Hello friends, always liked this type of game. I remember that I played in an arcade game called Kung Fu Master, excellent game. Until I got the ROM for MAME ROM only that I got it seems like a version of 8-bit (graphics and feeble). Anyone know this game and tell if there is any other version Or was there some "competitor" for this game --- Kung fu master of your rom is that it does not have an "improved" version. And thankfully, I'd say If you liked the style, look for a game called Vigilante, which is very similar, a little more recent, and is also pretty cool. Karate Champ was very tbém place ... If I remember, put more here --- old has a game called Kung Fu Lowie (I think it was), to DOS. I think you will find these and other style games at www.the-underdogs.org ATTENTION MODERATORS! : Abandonwarez sites are allowed here If not, feel free to delete this information. --- Wow Skan, you dug up the games. : Lol: And there goes some more: Dragon Ninja, Ninja Gaiden, Pit Fighter (that still play in the ROMs) --- Pit Fighter was very good times those loko heheheheh won!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário