domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Share with ICS (Server and client win98 XP) w / BroadJump

--- I

a peer network. Server Win 98, Win XP client.
Always used the wingate to share and always worked perfectly, now I'm trying with the ICS, as I always say it's the best!
Here comes the problem, start the installation the PC server, it asks for a file CD BroadJump, I put the cd and it does not find the specified file (extension. inf) then gave a skip.
Dai follow on .... I put a blank floppy to copy the file and install the client.
When trying to install the file from the floppy in XP, it says it needs the win98 or 95, which way to install the ICS, or another way to share the connection between these two PCs
PS: I'm trying the ICS because I spoke with him I can connect to server to play counter strike on the client, which I could not with wingate
... I hope you can help me ... : Wink:
Hugs. ---

Not quite understand your question, but it would be better to use XP as a server

--- The cable is long, the assembled structure of pro speedy not to change now.
The PC server is a P II 450 MHz, so do not think it's good to install XP on it, and also I can not change place PCs, as I have to be asked in the topic
same guy ... Thanks .... ---

Not need to change the computer, but try the following run the network wizard in xp, create the floppy disk and runs on win98, xp report in during the wizard that he shares the Internet by the network card and in win98 it receives via direct internet wan
--- From
to do so The client (XP), remove the disk and install on the server (win98)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário