sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Problems with Imp. HP 656C. N is recognized ...



--- This is a USB printer, every time I put the cables it presents itself as "Apollo 2500/2600" (intalar try the "Apollo," but the system does not find drivers anywhere, cd , inf and technology.), tried using the drivers from the cd, the most current baxei the net and nothing. Sometimes we do not find the USB port, sometimes installs but says that the USB port is unknown and there is nothing imrime.
Need a light ...

PS: I use the win98, it was usually installed before (with slow response) and was like "USB/TH21C170Z6" which is the serial number of the printer, I tried to create the usb port in this way but it will not accept. Got to give this problem when I canceled a print. I've only tested the cable and the USB port with another device (without problems). 8O 8O 8O

--- Nobody ever went through this with an HP printer It may be the default printer ---


Q strange, I installed one of these printers in win98 and intel motherboard with chipset i845, and rolled normal. I installed the drivers from the CD and windows recognized the printer correctly (HP656)
... Well, try reinstalling the drivers ...

--- I've had a lot of problems with USB printers (both HP and Epson). A tip: follow the installation instructions to the letter, however ridiculous they are.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário