domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Preventing them from entering the single



--- I once read in a magazine (which mine was not, and do not remember which) a way to prevent users from entering single mode. I could not figure out how ... and has a few machines in Facu we had to see it ... does anyone out there know
distro in question is the Slack. ---

Hi lady moon tudjo bao = o)
good come
option I know to this problem would you put a password in lilo in which he inicializaria not the BOOT without the same password is entered, great for sevidores the problem is that she always sought EVERY boot.
to do this you must edit the lilo.conf < BR> and add the following line
PASSWORD = 12345
ok then save lilo.conf and lilo type
bio Jaspion @ # lilo Added

SlackRox
* FreeBSD 4.6
Win2K
this way it will not effect the Boot that is typed in the password ok
Slackware 8.x by not allowed to come in standard single mode without having to type the password it loads
Single mode but at the end of the load
Welcome Jaspion
login :

--- According to my classmate room (according to him I say because I have not seen it, he told me q) gives to enter:
linux single init = / bin / bash rw
only one area lah eh .. PC with slack 7 h, with eight others, others with another version that I do not know what eh .. hehehe ..
good, if not really have to stop this business there, I think that the lilo password may serve me. .. ---

Up ...

--- Okay, there is even an area, you may not be makinas some slack .. and if it is not slack, as I clay the single although I'm pretty sure that all are slack, even though some older versions have
---
see what are the possible entries for the single mode:

linux single linux - s
linux1
linuxone

I only know this!
lah in lilo you copy all the lines for a label! and do as - Bio =] [= azarD - said
adds each end of each part ...
password = algumacoisa
saved after exit
type in lilo bash
Falat and even chmod: # chmod 000
lilo.conf
the naum so that no user can see the contents! Why else it will have access to the password!
I have helped, the explanation tah somewhat vague, but you must desenrrolar the rest! I only know how to do so, has a way to make lilo more secure anymore I do not remember how to do!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário