sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

Which of the two video cards is better



--- Which of the two video cards in comparison to price and performance, does better : :
VGA AGP 64MB GF2 MX400
Or
VGA AGP GF4 MX420 64 MB ---

particularly prefer the GF3, to achieve both at the same price will the GF3
---
GF4MX420 I am very good at what I hear out there, seems a little better than the GF2. ---

GeForce MX 400 installed on the machine of my cousin and she loved the card. She said that if it were not my cousin gave me a kiss on the mouth 8O 8O 8O, I thought why not give. hehehehehehehe: lol :: lol :: lol :: lol:

Fuiiiiiii, Marcelo Cruz

--- now that has changed the topic I get the GF4 mx 420 already had the mx 400 and loses badly to the GTS and q gf4mx heard the 420 is portable with the GTS ---

joked GF4 420, of course! ---

The GF4 mx420! I saw one running mohaa .. tava not believe ... great to ... a good little sign .. and the price also
---
hehehHEHEHhehe thing that this garden of the press beijah
"my foot , orange limaaaaa .... "
huaHUAHUhu

not know if h so obvious to you guys, but me being the 4x0 GF4MX being much younger generation qa GF2MX, eh logical way GF4 that would be superior in terms of resources / qa 2MX stability as a detonator 30.xx to a 12.xx h myo not eh but it is clear that the truce tropeçadas nVidia's out there, but I think that since qdo ATI took in stride the competition, paty nVidia not enjoy most of the people do not face :/ ---

Ehh. .. if you opt for mx420, look to see if h version with DDR memories, it has a remarkably higher performance version with RDS.
and analyze the brand tb, to stop taking a naum Your Creysson Deluxe! ---

Kra, I'm even more to get a GTS, but between these takes the GF4 MX420 and overclocks nice.

--- Yeah, I think I'll stick with the same ...
GF4 MX420 and by what they talked about it!

--- Face it performs a 30-50% higher than the MX400, and a 10-20% lower than the MX440 foregoing. But this business of rolling members SDR and DDR. --- All

GF4 MX are over GF 2 MX


Thanks!!

--- Man, in which micro you will install the card If the signature, your mobo has no AGP give all hand tools: evil: I

--- There
versions of this card w / PCI slot.
MX 440 is Up .
is now worth so I do not know.
And it is easy to find here in Brazil does not.

--- Of these two plates, the better the GF4 MX420, but naum comnprá worth it, for some time from now manufacturers of games, launch games q cards require stronger .... I think you better get a GF4 MX440 64 DDR, or if your budget is tight take a GF2 MX400 me'mória which is DDR (64 bit DDR) and naum SDR, as usual ..... I hope
have helped!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário