terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

What is more worthwhile: GF4 MX460 or ATI Radeon 8500



--- Can anyone tell me which of these cards is better taking into account cost-benefit
What about the support ... which one does better I'm looking to buy one of the two, but I'm torn ... ---

Radeon surely .... ---

QTo income, see tests.

QTo to support, no doubt due to GF drivers up to date. ---

Http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/02q2/020418/index.html
---
face if it were today, no doubt I'd get the radeon. the 460 is a great card in my opinion, play all games with ease, plus the radeon is cheaper and is faster

--- Get a Radeon it is much better. ---

Valew guys ... As you can see the signature I have a GF2 MX 400 with 64 MB of Pine ... worth upgrading to the radeon I am already thinking about future games, like Doom 3, which will use many features 3D ... I have 450 real ... the difference from Radeon 8500 to GF4 Ti 4200 is too big

--- More or less expensive ... ---

Good ... radeon one is your best choice ... she loses by a 2000 pt 3mark to the GF4 4200
... but despite being optimal drivers .. there naum saum these things ... if you could get to 4200 .. I recommend the XFX ... I've seen for a 600 in real sta Efigenia; .. you should find if you search for less .... but this is worth a lot ... --- H

which the price of a Radeon 8500 today ! it will be very low price, maybe in 2/3 months because of the launch of the 9000 etc (Ptz question more than poor :/ /) ---

A Radeon 8500 tava around $ 160 (table gives disappeared navenet.com)
And a Geforce4 Ti4200 128MB MSI're 192.00 (navenet.com)
And a Geforce4 Ti4200 64MB of're PINE 152.00 (navenet.com) ---

as he said ... u $ 152 .. but without the rate of muambeiro ad .. now ... between 64 and 128 mb ... go with the 64 .. it is much faster
---
http://www.umpoukodetudo.com . br /
GF4TI4200 here is costing 542.46.

--- I think I'm the Radeon ... refines GF4TI 4200 does not fit in my budget ...

--- You talk so much problems Radeon drivers, ams seems that you just read, has no experience. When I was GF2, I was moving like crazy with the drivers, they all felt some ******. I changed to radeon, never even had a little problem driver. And now with Catalyst 2.0 and 2.2 (recently left), the ATI driver issue is passed. Put this in your head. --- Between

MX460 and Radeon 8500 Radeon I'd say.
Could put a plate fixed on topic.
Take a look at the site of www.madonion . with and see some comparisons.
Hugs! ---

RADEON 8500. ---

Naum is that the drivers deem problems with games .. they simply have not reached a point where they can say they are mature, such as nvidia, dig
< BR> they can still improve a lot
---
HEE, Tinitro this past week to Sta Efigenia this crap, do not have m .. any and all expensive, not found any Ti4200 below 700, and suffered a to find a 3TI200 by 530. I'll see if this week following a discolored, but only if 600 pa down. Has the free market, but I'm afraid, I think ta 585. It has a U $ 185. From Pine claro.hehe

Radeon 8500 --- doubtless

Thanks!!

Page 3

--- Yes, they can still improve. But problems of glitches and incompatibilities there amis not
--- Hello

Save a little more and get a GeForce4 Ti4200 with 128MB of memory.
Now she is cheaper, at least here in Japan
is costing about $ 150.
Radeon 8500 64MB is in the range of $ 130, but I believe that soon the games will be asking 128 MB ram.
I had a Radon 8500 Retail 64 MB and gaming was fantastic, apart from the 2D ATI, who speak so well.
As the friend above said, the ATI drivers are a good level, and then exiting the Catalyst surely will improve much more.
I just have a fear of buying or Xabre Parphelia.
plates Nvidia drivers themselves have to linux with 3D acceleration and Open GL.
Giga

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário