domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Doubt on ICQ



--- I'm new to using the ICQ software. When I find someone, either name, nickname, or city have the option of the ICQ I will only list the users .. But even with the option checked he lists all .. What do I do
Thank you. ---

Kro colleague Wolfstein,
I'm pretty sure the moderators will move your message to the area of ​​software and of course, you'll get a better return of your question there.

Cheers, Marcelo Cruz
---
Amaralcruz, hit
About the doubt, it is strange that it lists the offlines too ... you're using a recent version ---

Should be bug ... for a change ... : --- And

bug in the ICQ server, even if you select him find only users online, he is finding todos.Eu not know what 's going on with the ICQ server, has it been a while that this is happening.

--- For a long time indeed! --- Strange ...


Some time ago it worked properly, I would even disagree with all of you, but to make sure I did the test now. The result was the same you guys said.
Use version 2001b, this never gave me a headache.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário