domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

My PC is not turning on anymore! I need help!

--- My Celeron (do not ask which, I know it's cartridge) was on all day, but the screen saver. In the end, when fiu move, the screen was off. I thought the monitor was turned off automatically and stirred the mouse ... without success .... Desliquei the machine and turned on again ... nothing, no beep made .... O made some noise in HD. tried hj the morning .... nothing ..... Please, I need my computer A LOT! --- Your monitor is connected directly to the outlet is connected to the PC If it is plugged into the computer and the monitor does not turn, it is very likely that their source was into space! ! If the monitor turn on, but still can be a source problem or maybe the motherboard. It is certainly one of the two, but I bet in source!! --- The only way to know you and opening the machine and see if the source is this smell of burning. Turn on the computer and put the multimeter on one end of the output of the source those connectors that connects HD / CD-ROM, etc. to see if giving some value. disassemble your machine and mount it again, something that can be released. I hope to help you any doubt post here. Cheers, Marcelo Cruz --- Welcome! Well i put your answer you tested the source SR Prokopiuk If the monitor is connected to the source with any certainty the source's with prolema open the machine and then connect it and see if Cooler Works and the processor heats up and the HD also heats You said that the HD makes noises made only after you called or every time you hear that noise power I also bet that the rpo is the source --- Good guys! For now, THANK YOU for your attention!! Next: not even enter the BIOS ... the noises of the HD is working like it, but very little time ... I tried the source with a multimeter, but it was analog and you can not rely too much ... the voltage is below normal ... But what explains he has given this problem twice I'll buy a digital multimeter and see what I mean, but if they have any more idea ... Oh ... I've taken and put back the memories .... and nothing Thanks to all!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário