domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Scheme S-VHS> S-VHS, S-VHS> Rca - Help!



--- I need a few cables here and decided prepares them. However I found the layout of the network pinning. Do I need two cables
1 - S-VHS> S-VHS, even made one. I called at the entrance of the video card and TV. In both the picture came out perfect but the sound does not appear. I think I did something wrong. Can someone pass me the schematic

2 - S-VHS> RCA, the scheme also need pinouts of this cable.
I have a Pinnacle PCTV and am trying to connect a cable to make some angry here to catch my old VHS. Thanks
ae.

Thor

--- It is not for nothing .. but the sound has nothing to do with the video or if the image is showing up ta all right! : Lol:
I had such a scheme here .. but I lost. If I find post here!
Falow! ---

Loose, blz! So glad to hear that everything is ok out here!
I'll have to make another sound ... or maybe make the S-VHS> RCA, lose some image quality and get the sound, so no way. If I put S-VHS> RCA sound will come out ---


.... So I guess you must be wanting to watch DVDs or play using your TV instead of monitor right If so, you is confusing things a bit. The TV output video card will only provide video regardless of the type of cable used. To listen to the sound you need to connect the audio output of your sound card's audio input on your TV, or else use the speakers of the same PC.
If it was not clear, look for me in icq .
Falow! : Wink: ---

http://www.overclockers.com/tips183/

--- The sound does not come out if you do not turn the tv on line out of plate. You'll need a cable with a connector and 2 RCA stereo P2 at the other end ...
To convert Svideo to composite, just add the two signal wires and solder the RCA ... works in 99% of cases ...

--- The cable is to play the image of video equipment to the video input of TV and capture card Pinnacle PCTV.
Oks ... I will touch this Saturday and see what happens.

Thanks ae.

Thor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário