domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Disk boot



--- How do I create a boot disk for win95 with CD and programs like fdisk --- From

win95 does not support CD.
Uses the win98 that runs without problems to install win95.
[] 'S
- -
Create a boot disk normally.
Edit CONFIG.SYS to call a controller (or other type cdrom.sys).
tb Edit autoexec.bat and add the command line mscdex ( Give a mscdex / for options).
Restart the computer and go for it.

---
Junin and friends
Give yes, picks up the file to the win95B the link below, but before you format a floppy disk, then just click over to the executable you downloaded it will automatically mount a cd boot with support for

luck --- To support the CD, and much easier you use the Win 98 disk.

--- Yes I agree, but in my case I do not know why charge d'agua, when I used the boot disk from Win 98 and I did not accept the CDROM when I typed install.
< BR> Do not ask me, but gave a big headache for installation at one o'clock PT 166MMX. if I tell that I had to vc'so defazer a real juggling act to install the system, you would think it's that I'm crazy.
But anyway these days to move back in the blessed and decide to get the Win 98SE as was very slow and I installed Win 95B, but not as abixeira insisted aceirtar the command install directly from CD, and I even changing the Driver CDROM I tried using the Xcopy ME Boot Disk to copy the entire contents of the CD and try to diretamento install the HD, but it gave error not compatible version of Of something to that effect.
Then I found a boot disk and copied Win95B all your content from CD to HD, is not that miserable accepted the command install directly from CD, almost caught in this unfortunate taquei Pararede, let me lose days trying to install the system.
are something that has no explanation. Although

--- q to install the win in any version is not necessary to copy the entire cd. Just copy the files at the root q. The executable (setup.exe), the cabs and a few others ... It's all in the root! ---

And tb and the best boot disk is q.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário