domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Pau on the 2nd stage of installing MDK 8.2

Hello Forum ---

8)
Today I was trying to install on a PC MDK8.2-chip chipset VX-PRO II (I forget the number, but no matter) with a Pentium 166 @ 190 MHz RAM and 32. The machine is old and rotten, like a tutorial that Morimoto wrote a while ago, which I relied to do this.
Well, the first attempt was to install via NFS (which needed 32 MB RAM ) ... but he fought in the 2nd stage in the installation with the message which appeared to be ram problem (although he has the requirement for Minio instalalção network). So I tried installing the CD-ROM, but gave the same error.
After that I tried to change the plava video, but the same error .. will this mobo is not approved for use Linux 8O
The mesagem is:
Code: in second stage install install exited abnormally :-( umonting filesystems ... / proc / tmp / image you may safely reboot your system's log In, I realize that before he tried to stop charging DrakX v1.684 ... so the bid board
video ... Well, what can be ( now) the problem : roll:
Valew [/ code] ---

two alternatives, go to text mode and disable the processor over and return to normal frequency. < BR> --- Last
attempts:
- underclocked @ 166 120
- Only 16 RAM, switched.
And Nothing .. that thing! In some PCs I install as facinho: cry: Still
thanks!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário