sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

Anyone remember that device called BIP :)



--- Yeah I'm a friend precissando more information on that old machine that only received messages.
Still there
If so, is there also a web page to send messages to it
would be grateful if my tótico be answered! Obrigadão! ---

Still have my friend's Teletrim but as I got a phone to use unm years or more.
Should try it works even
www.teletrim.com.br
- - I still have a
Scriptor Conectel of ... funny that I obviously did not receive calls (messages), but still get every day and every hour news, dollar rate, tips movie, movies, etc ... etc. .. etc ... I use it
alarm clock and clock))
And to think I paid 200 bucks at the time this junk
Someone wants to buy Maybe give it to boot up the LCD and put it in the comp

--- These are referred to Pagers. The beeps were only devices that emit a beep and an LED lit and the user had to connect to central to take a message. ---

Vixi! I always thought these gadgets were beeps q ... Q At the time this deal was fever, everyone called beep.

--- With the arrival of mobile phones with SMS and WAP, no one else uses pagers, and also think that no longer exists. There

--- Yes, In fact it is still widely used ... Enter this site aki and sign your name .... www.tww.com.br
guy said ....... I

--- q I do not doubt still exists, but with cell phones at a bargain price trend is the same ... they disappear
Today you buy a popsicle and win a free gift mobile phone ... : Lol:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário