sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

I can not play Nox.



--- Dear Friends, I try to enter
Guanto in Solo (singplayer) it gives me the following message:
"GROUND GAME, This game is only available in the primary installation. "
What can be

Grateful
Rodrigo

--- Do you have to install this game on your C partition, only it.
looks like the error of Slave Zero, where you had to have the CD-ROM in the letter D, but crashed at least qdo was well launched.

--- Dear Friend, My
partitioned this HD I can not put the CDROW "D".
Vc have another suggestion
Grateful
Rodrigo
---
Galera revived her topic 'cause yesterday I downloaded the NOX! : Lol:
gave an earful in the installation, but I walked around q ... tava not installing from a CD, then emulei (to using the Alcohol 120%) and CD 2 installed correctly and such ... enters the game good, but not ta accessing the SINGLE mode!
of this notice: THIS GAME IS
PRIMARY INSTALLATION ONLY avaiable!
Or something, I do not remember (I'll take and put SS!)
In multiplayer and tried ta normal! Section Nostalgia! : Lol :: lol:
who played just now gives me a force alas! plz! : Lol:
ss:

and type, the game IS in C: \ partition, better still, in the default installation!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário