sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

Share Broadband connection

---

Installed Velox 256 Telemar, the network connects 2pcs, cable crossover, how do I configure the Internet in another PC Shared folders work well, not only Internet esta'funcionando. ---

Which your operating system

--- Net already works in these PCS
IF not, buy an 8 port hub, a place second card to the PC that has the velox and install a proxy (ICS, analog-x) on the pc that has the velox ... Legal Network and its worked!
I hope I have helped! ---

Run the assistant network xp, with the two PCs connected and report to the Assistant wan connection with input from the internet, on the other indicates the network card as input from the internet, to let the ips automatic. in connection network \ internet velox \ Advanced properties \ click allow other computers on the network to connect to the Internet ---

jamilig, I have exactly the same configuration (2 PCs (winXP) cross velox), could the two share the connection with the network wizard in XP, but only after making a bridge between the connection Velox and the network card that goes to the other computer, so far no problem. It turns out that when I unplug the PC client it drops the connection server, I have to login again.
So I logged into the computer server and client care, even before entering the windows the connection drops again.
In short, after I logged in to leave two computers connected, disconnect the client, the server derrubo and I have to login again.
Anyone

--- I do not like the compatilhamento network xp. I installed the samba server, which is free and you only use as a proxy (www.sambar.com) and gave no problem.

--- I've never used a proxy, do not know how it works. I tried using the AnalogX and there was no way the only way I could share was for XP.

--- Not getting to the funfar geito nehum
compartuilhei ... and I can not access ...
other machines are OPENING THE SITE AS ... and open never ... Google works normal ... sometimes work some sites ... totally unstable ...
oq will be my people

--- I think this tutorial will help you a lot
Releasing access pages on the share of ADSL
http://www.portalvol.com/modules.php name=Content&pa = showpage & pid = 4

--- A better solution would be for you to configure the modem (natear) for it to do authentication and using a hub to share thereby independent computers.

--- The problem is that my modem is not router, and then to use two computers connected in the way described above the Earth charged me for two simultaneous accesses. ---

John has two solutions: 1st
is not bridging, and let the machine dependent client server, two network cards would be on the server, one to receive the net and the other to distribute to a client PC or a hub (which would be better).
would buy a 2nd router comes out cheaper than paying connection simultaneously.
honestly do not know how to detect a second earth connection there because this possibility is greater when it is accessed by broadband and also for dial up.
Try this way and then put the results. --- My

access is via broadband.
The first option (with two network cards in one PC "server") I've ever done and it works, the problem is that the server must always stay connected, and sometimes the PC client must enter the Internet without the need to connect another PC (they are 2 different computers of users in different rooms at home, then have to get going in the server room to turn it is soda).
The ideal would be that my modem router ... An acquaintance of mine told me about a HUB ROUTER I surprised the existence of such a peripheral but he said he saw for $ 130.00. Sera that true

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário