terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

ATA-133 HD is for real Or is it just marketing



PessoALL --- I do not understand this paradox:
TEXT SITE OF TOM http://www.tomshardware.com/mainboar.../kt333-05.html

"The new VT8233A Southbridge (recognizable by the added" A ") has an integrated IDE controller Ultra-DMA/133, among Other features. This means That Technically, the data transfer rate of 133 MB / s Is Possible , but an overhead of about 10% Date Should be deducted. Current hard drives with 7200 rpm just barely Achieve a data rate of 50 MB / s , only with ATA / 133, you've got enough reserves to keep you up-to-date for the next two years. "
And then, understood the site Please help me undestand it ...
Buy chipset with ATA-133 is kind but does not win is this right, or am I wrong
Thanks

--- Actually, almost no noticeable difference in p ATA100 / ATA133 ... pure maketing: evil: It

--- I have already said this before!

--- A friend of mine (I agreed pq is fairly intuitive) said he did not make much difference p ATA66 / ATA100 or ATA133
... Particularly, I believe that makes a difference is the rotation of HD, which is actually limiting the data transfer (correct me if I'm wrong).

Potato --- I agree with you, because I think the rotation that makes the difference, can even be be mistaken.
As the test of Gabriel and Tom do not know why I believe in ingresssss . hehehehehehehe ops: ops: ops:
Cheers, Marcelo Cruz

--- So do you get the Serial-ATA

--- Wow! Thing almost a year ago I read an article by Morimoto spoke exactly q ... What is not noticed the difference since the ATA66 to ATA100, ATA133 to imagine qto ... Really the difference is minimal. --- Leo

, completing his sentence, you can tell how many MB / s will be permittidos through serial ATA

~ --- I think that initially will then be 133MB/se 266/MBs. But honestly I think the serial ATA does not greatly improve the performance of HD's because the problem is not the size but the bus transfer capability of the HD's. I think Serial ATA came only help reduce the burden of the PCI bus, since the use of HDS IDE bus that tb is 133 MB / s, only it is divided between all the peripherals connected to the bus. ---

And marketing, do not believe everything sescreve in this world most of the subjects are paid! --- According

matter what I read in the extreme PC to 400MB / s.

--- From what I read in the beginning will be 150MB / s, but do not know if eh trusted source. ---

HD's biggest problem is that he continues the same way that twenty years ago, only logical: With a capacity much, but waaaay higher and faster. What I mean is that it is the only device that still works the basis of mechanics, ie, he has to keep spinning those discs to gain access to data, making it not look so fast.
See the example of DDR 2100, they transmit data at a speed of 2.1 GB / s.
If the staff of the manufacturers of HD's do not invent another way to save data, I doubt that a mechanical HD can 400Mega Bytes per Second.
Only by creating
HD's in electronic form, for example those pens disks, or flash memory cards. --- Also

the ATA133 can not show its full power because of the limitation of the PCI bus ... ---

ATA 133 and pure marketing.Assim as CD drives, what good you have a 60X CD drive, if it reads CDs to a maximum of about 20X in the media. :! :: : ---

Memory scheme are those that act as a hd, more or less like that microsoft ram cd drive boot win, few have ever seen up to 512mb is used up in terminals I mistake not, the problem is storage capacity is extremely low, and imagines it to find the price

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário