terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

Cost-benefit of a radeon

---

Speaks guys!
I bought a Radeon 8500 LE 128MB OEM for U.S. $ 164.00 (price plus shipping) at a1nettrading.
I wonder if it was worth paying the price for it ... I know she possesses (or possessed) compatibility issues and such, but she, in my opinion, ok very cheap ....
Another thing: it is good for overclocking gives a NO to reach LE
Thanks
---
Randeon I bought a 9520 SE 128mb for $ 250.00 and one year warranty with nothing freight, 4 months ago I thought good to use to use the Batle Field at 1024x768 without crashing, but guess you paid dearly in her, just do not recommend any Randeon for use on Linux aff pq ATI guys are lazy to make updated drivers for linux
U = $ 164.00 over $ 300.00
about overclocking do not know, but I have a q prog own network installation CD in it to do it, but it is good to use a cooler to not wear it it

--- oops, this one giving the undertaker
Just check on the date you created the topic, is the 2002 Friend, this four years atrazado ... < BR>

Falow!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Gotta help those who remained unsuccessful hours kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
---
André Medeiros
Please do not post in old threads, observe the forum rules:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário