domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

The journal is official distros

--- Personal, okay difficult here ..... I'm struggling with a distro Conectiva 7 that came in the Master PC and there is no way to compile the driver from lucent! The KDE're in trouble already configured and reconfigured and nothing .... uninstalled, reinstalled .... and nothing. Crashes in "Kernel-Headers" and reports that need to have another kernel, but does not tell which. I've tried with 2.2 and 2.14, which comes on CD. Since I'm coming up to the neck with Linux, I am evaluating the possibility of changing pro Mandrake Slackware or jump straight to the time. < BR> But my biggest question is how these components mine: Video card S3 Virge DX / SX Monitor Samsung 551V 15 "Sound Blaster AWE64 Modem Lucent are Supported by these distros What would be better Slack or Mandrake I consider myself a beginner to intermediate almost 8O, but eager to learn! thank all opniões!: lol: < BR> --- of the distros are all officers, another if you're willing to learn to go slack. --- Do you need to have the development package installed, the kernel sources etc. Doubts .. : S3 Virge video card (not sure) Monitor Samsung 551V 15 "(for sure is the same as mine) Sound Blaster AWE64 (Native, I have one of these TBM) Lucent Modem (surely everyone funfaram already installed w / my brother, my cousin and some customers of assistance) About distro, going from RedHat 7.3 or SuSE are showwww Hugs --- Cool guys! I'll take Slackware, for a long time since I fucus in Conectiva 6. Drusian I followed his recommendation for the Conectiva 7, I installed everything that is development package, but still the OS informed me that it was necessary xxcl the kernel, but never 1cl I got here ..... Fuçei the net one morning and did not find any driver for that lucent is the kernel or 2.2xxxx 2.4xxxx-1cl-2cl ... Well, in desperation, a spike of 33.2 USR I have here, there should work (but that's talking about Slackware!) Obrigadão and count with the help of colleagues in the forum when the thing on fire! 8O --- Tries to find the driver in www.rpmfind.net Pq not try SuSE Bet he has no regrets. Hug

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário