sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Doubt on 1500 figures

---

Connections that use 1500-xxxx numbers (as iBest, for example) single pulse charge during special hours (00:00 to 6:00)
Thanks! ---

Ibest The numbers I have will not start with 1500 ...
But apart from that, who regulates the tarifagem is only the telephone company. Anyone else.

--- I've found the problem, he lives in Rio de Janeiro, not to live in Rio is a problem, it was just a manner of speaking ... hehe! You guys understand!
I've heard many times does a small qo iBest manipulation. For example, if there is congestion on a local line of them, they send the call to other nearby towns. There is more expensive ... But anyway from 0:00 to 6:00 is not charged any pulse, if I'm wrong, correct me!

--- Well, thanks a lot for the answers.
Ibest Aki in the Rio has a number 1500 and has another tb, I discovered recently that begins with 39 ... something! Thanks a
! --- Want to know

No provider, visit this site http://www.acesso-gratis.com/internet-gratis/index.asp

--- From what I know , a normal connection has a pulse duration of 4 minutes and links through 1500 only last two minutes and does not use differentiation.


--- This is news to me; this explains pq everyone complains that the phone bill increases after starting to use free internet. Where you got this information
But what no one can answer is the period from midnight to 6 am, the 1500 is also working on a single pulse. ---

Tbém I did not know this! Normal numbers are 4 minutes per pulse, of course ... Give a few more tips here, or enter a site, thanks!

--- Hey guys, I have phoned me and informed TELEMAR on the GI (15002000) and the clerk said that a single pulse was charged between 00:00 and 06:00, 02:00 06:00 ( between Saturday and Monday) ---

's staff here in my city internet for free just by Banco Bradesco, and the famous number 1500. Earlier that activated the service wanted to know about the pricing as well, and the company Telefonica said it is a local call with recovery of normal pulses. What many people do not know is that a call spends two pulses: a pulse in time to connect and more a pulse at the end of the link, that goes for all local calls.

--- Boy, it confers. Pulse at the end of the connection If so, will contradict all the hype around the national telephone system. Give up to enter the action in court ...

--- I know I'm a little late on this topic, but it means that I am newbie in the area .... This bid price is tricky ... I've seen rumors that a similar scheme works with iG Who knows ...:
Rehgis

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário