sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Xcopy command time in Oz Member



--- Hello people,
I need to copy an entire CD with all directories starting from the DOS prompt.
How not know why the charge d'agua CDROM It does not work when I command the F: \ setup as this command is to begin installing the operating system (Win95, 98 and ME) in HD.
In the case above the display screen is dark without access anything . i decide to play dirty with the Micro.
I copy the entire contents of the CD to HD partition uam and tries to install the same.
At first I have a Boot Disk generated in the ME and when I type the command:
A: \ xcopy f: \ *. * d: \ win95 \ *. * / s
F: is CDROM
D: \ is the HD partition free.
mesagem appears saying that a DOS version is something else to that effect.
anyone know if there is another similar command. ---

XCOPY32 I use and always work but it seems that the diskette has naum done by the system, so floppy that comes with windows but if you want I can send you by email.

--- One thing is very useful to put the boot disk some more commands, DOS, such as Fdisk, Format, Xcopy and others, according to the user. Until doskey can be interesting

--- Hello everybody
Dear Amateur-jp I would be grateful if you could send to my e-mail jvld@ig.com.br. : Lol:
Until I can make a boot disk w / Win 95 only has a detail not remember what it was like the commands to include support for CDROM.
Since the Micro is the fuck me, and does not accept the boor and Disk Win98 and ME have to turn around.
Auma once I can find a site that had almost every Windows boot disks with CDROM support, but I do not remember what the address, I tried doing a search on yahoo, I had no success.
: evil: Hugs

---
boot disks
Try http://www.xpmania.clic3.net this one. This site is a member of the forum.

--- Hello, I've
resolvir my problem, I took the machine and threw the ninth floor of the building I live.
Kidding,,
I downloaded the boot disk and it Win95B xcopy32 fear and also support for CDROM.
The funny thing that after several unsuccessful attempts with the network installation win9x me the son of a good mother decided to install the machine's own System CD. : Twisted: But
~ so thanks for the collaboration of all. Hugs

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário