domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Internet Sharing with Linux X ******** (squid)

---

Squid installed but not working!
If you guys have a version confialvel pass me the link, and precise configuration of tb.
A Mandrake 8.1 machine that that is installed squid
Machine 2 Windows 98se -> this is that I will use the share of the squid, put the port 3128 in the proxy configuration.

I configured according to tips from Morimoto (which is kind of partial to beginners like me for example) but inhenheca pitibiriba of "no work" may be the rpm that is grubby.

--- Does anyone know!

Va --- the official website of the Squid and download it in tar.gz format
---
already installed again, give me some tips, configuration and testing to see if it works cool .
If you must make settings in linux I pass e.
Valew

--- There in my bookmark has a section with some links of the squid gives a sought there. www.mutlley.hpg.com.br

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário