sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

As you leave the Slack 8.1 automatically enters X

---

Hello friends, I have a
doubt about the Slack 8.1. because after I installed the system he did not make the graphics part, but I get set up with only xf86config is not automatic.
Well I always have to type startx at the prompt.
Also I can only enter the Slack 8.1 using the boot disk.
I have the following systems;
Windows XP - hda1
Slackware 8.1 - hda8
Slackware 8.1 / home - hda9
Mandrake 8.2 - Mandrake 8.2 hda11
/ home - hda12
How do I make Slackware as the boot manager, which manages as Mandrake is, only Slack comsigo not enter by it give errors.
count on the cooperation of all good

--- I do not rely heavily on automation, more ta ai hint
http :/ / gus-br.linuxmag.com.br/documentacao/nologinX.html

t --- Hello

Edit / etc / inittab and place 4 as it is in runlevel 3 (text mode).
It is the first lines of the inittab.
Giga

--- Hey, the slack is 4 and not 5 Well, as time q does not use it I do not know ....... q will change, but as far as I know the graphics mode is runlevel 5, am I right

--- Hello, yes changed.
# These are the default runlevels in Slackware: # 0 = halt

# 1 = single user mode # 2
= unused (but configured the same to runlevel 3) # 3
= multiuser mode (default Slackware runlevel) # 4
= X11 with KDM / GDM / XDM (session managers) # 5 = unused
(but configured to the same runlevel 3) # 6

= reboot # Default runlevel. (Do not set to 0 or 6)
id: 4: initdefault:
This is my / etc / inittab.
Giga
--- Hello
guys.
I made the change that you guys have indicated, but unfortunately it did not work, still in text mode inicialiazando.
I edited the inittab and changed the runlevel from 4 to 5 and nothing changed. < BR>
inluir Also this line at the end:
x2: 5: respawn :/ usr/X11/bin/nologonX and changed the runlevel.
id: 5: initdefault: < BR>
why is not the right ---

Putz looks up!! ---

PUTZ, soda is ...
Giga

--- Ow, Kalma bro! auhauhauahuahauh! ...... :-) 6 a pardon eh! heheh Ow, why have some of Patrick for this change For some time, since q version ---

Not understand anything, i know I'm stupid, but at least I'm trying to learn.
Like I said I edited the inittab and changed the runlevel from 4 to 5 and nothing has changed since it was originally as number 4
also below the tip of the friend who passed this link
http://gus-br.linuxmag.com.br/documentacao/nologinX.html

2 / etc / inittab
The first place we will be changing the / etc / inittab, which are contained levels of system startup. Let's insert a new runlevel in Slackware have two of them vacant, 2 and 5. I chose to be the fifth nologonX mode. Just add this line at end of file:
x2: 5: respawn :/ usr/X11/bin/nologonX
Also look for a line similar to this:
id: 4: initdefault:
and replace the 4 by 5 (or 3 by 5). With these changes, the system will inicialzar using runlevel 5 and runlevel when this will run the program / usr/X11/bin/nologonX
Now you understand, because I did not until I'm in the same gora .
Abraçoa all, anyone who can help a miserable who knows nothing about Linux I thank you. ---

Ningue called you a donkey, on the contrary you are smart but would not be asking, he just caught a little unaware, your inittab has to be more or less like this:
# These are the default runlevels in Slackware: # 0 = halt

# 1 = single user mode
# 2 = unused (but configured the same to runlevel 3) # 3
= multiuser mode ( default Slackware runlevel) # 4
= X11 with KDM / GDM / XDM (session managers) # 5
= unused (but configured the same to runlevel 3) # 6 = reboot

# Default runlevel. (Do not set to 0 or 6)
id: 4: initdefault: (here you should put 4 instead of 5, obs clua not in this part of the sentence)

--- Yes it is 4

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário