terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

Because the sites does not open Konqueror with Flash Player



--- Hello everyone, just consiguo navigate pages that have flash with Mozilla, why now habilitei netscape plugins for Konqueror, it does not support the '. My version of KDE is 3.0 Mandrake Linux.Não like Mozilla. ---

Much times tried to set the flash in konqueror without much result, I come to think that it is not supported.

--- From what I've read, I understand that Mozilla is nothing but a slightly different Netscape, the Web site has information that macromedia Flash Player is not compatible with netscape or equivalent, there is which is doubt as to Konqueror. Many sites require Flash version 6 and only found Linux version 5. --- Hello


tb I think the flash support konqueror is a bore ...
Only Suse worked until the plugins were on pq / opt / kde / plugins or something.
Try to put the plugins directly into konqueror's plugin directory, which can be to resolve.
In my case is unlike, not like the konqueror and I prefer Galeon or Mozilla.
Giga

--- right here always get to use flash in konqueror, I can not remember well at q I left the plugin folder but I know it was the same q netscape plugin used by the wheel here blz

t --- Here
tbm flash works at all! tbm
konqueror .. Among the config and have it look for the plugins, if you do not find anything specific where they are .. Hugs

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário