sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

problems with kazaa. tb someone

--- Hello

personal
is happening here in my house something a little strange. When I open the kazaa naum then I can use any keyboard key otherwise the program (which the keyboard was used) latch.
With a lot of my friends naum absolutely nothing happens, soh I installed a q tb him have this problem.
q Have anyone have this problem thought I could be the installation but I know it can be naum guess this:
Q be passed or someone goes through somebody problem like this
This happened with the old version of kazaa got the new and continued: roll :: roll :: roll:
q
will someone give me a light : Idea :: idea: i won
people

--- I have no idea of ​​q may be happening. Try kazaa download and install from other sources ...
What OS do you use ---

Entaum since I got in and I think SuperDownloads perfectly safe. I use XP and that my friend uses tb is it
But I have another friend uses kazaa q exp

--- please
personal guess a lot of people here have the capacity q
respond
al
UP --- This
KAZAA LITE version is not right.
Why not try the LITE.http :/ / www.SITEX255.net/viewtopic.php t = 14 522

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário