sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

Bryce 5.0

---

Forum Good afternoon guys!!!
Anyone here move in Bryce 5.0 It is a program like Corel 3D Studio.
When I open it, I do not mess consiguo anything else on your PC. Does anyone know why this happens
Is there a way to make it use less CPU and memory

The PC that I use is my signature!
T Lucas
--- < BR> Hello you
How the program works on a 3D platform requires a lot of the machine. It is a heavy program and always will "rent" the whole memory to render the images.
Another factor is the type of HD you use. The most suitable would be the number of SCSI.
One alternative is that you can use to defragment your hard drive for faster access to data.
Hugs

--- Wow, finally someone who moves with Bryce: lol:
I'm starting to tweak it tb, and from what I understand, you are suffering what I suffered, the "particularity" of the program interface.
move the mouse to the top of the screen that our family menu appears like windows, then you may minimize the bryce and use another application.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário