domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Can not find server

--- Hello I have two machines networked and connected to the speedy one. I tried to share the Internet through ICS (I use Win98se), but had no success, a person told me that I had to uninstall the software from the telephone, as well as all protocols and install RAS for ICS to work. Done it still fails. Winconnection then installed on the machine connected to the server and client on another speedy machine. On the client machine still can not access the internet and when I open Winconnection a message: "Server not found Winconnection." Could anyone help me Thank --- Pow friend I do not know more Winconnection This makes the following chooses another poxy very good and without much setup ok since they are only two machines Its Name is Analog.X You intala he on your server machine and puts a fixed ip it ok And on the client machine, you do not install preciza nehum clinete Proxy. only settings on the Internet sends automatically detect proxy configuration settings in E: = NUMBER IP HTTP PROXY IN THE MACHINE AND DOOR 6588 INSURANCE: NUMBER AND PROXY IP PORT IN THE MACHINE 6588 FTP: IP NUMBER IN UNIT 21 PROXY AND SOCKS PORT: IP NUMBER IN PROXY MACHINE AND DOOR 1080 Good If you still have doubts over how to proceed I speak we help you ok hugs and good luck www.analog.x.com (download)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário