sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Recorders and Cyberdrive Optorite 16x12x40 oq tell me



--- I would like to know the views on these recorders!

--- From what I heard, the two recorders are manufactured by the same manufactures.
See more informations on the websites:
http://www.optorite.com and http:// www.cyberdrive.com

--- but what about quality ---

And Ai ta, I do not know, never got any of these recorders for testing. :! :: : ---

Optorite I already bought 2 .. one for a client and one for my fiancee
he is good .. nothing so awesome ... he's kind of cool to read some medias, but did not refuse any. sometimes irritated me with the freshness of it with cds ... but then he read to wait ..
to record was perfect, fast and efficient ... I recorded some movies to blast it was ....
great to ... well ... they are worth the low price, but if you can, get an LG

--- Um, so he and an optimal benefit / benefit because the cost has almost no walks. : P
From what I saw, the writers of Optorite sound recorders cheaper Paraguay, I saw a 16X for $ 39.00.

--- I bought cheaper ... $ 36 u ... the navenet.com

--- Jeez, even cheaper! That the or - R $ 115.00 .

--- Let's see if they are good as the LG! ---

Cd rom micro flower girl's mother went to the stick, I'll buy one of these and see the writer gives q!

--- At least the writers is warranted for 6 Optorite meses.Voce will have half a year to detonate it. : Twisted:
---
naum it ... hehehe ... they frescaram to read some cds ... though naum no ... I refuse to recognize lg time .... and naum has buffer underrun protection ....
to write .. but until they were well

--- Hello everybody!
al trinitro say, delivery personnel navenet or you'll get there in PY.

--- I think you made a mistake, the Optorite recorders have Buffer Underrun protection yes, so that the name and the name of technology and diferente.O EXAC Link.Pode see the features of the recorder.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário