domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Mobo for Intel FCPGA on PPGA burning



--- I do not know much about the line Intel, I have a socket 370 motherboard that I'm not sure if it works with Intel FCPGA (green). If it does not accept them, if I connect one to test it can cause immediate burning of the processor ---


Hmm .. q I would say because of the problem specification of voltage regulators, the processor can goes down because of overvoltage (my theory, not sure of this). --- And

aih staff, nobody speaks anything else Would if I connect a FCPGA a board I'm not sure grip FCPGA run the risk of burning the processor I'm afraid that what happens ffugita spoke!

PPGA and FCPGA --- refers to the technologies employed in the construction of the processor - that is encapsulation - no problems in using FCPGA processors instead of a PPGA as the pinout is the same. As the tension, this will depend on the capacity of your motherboard to offer lower voltages. Remember to do a BIOS update for the correct processor support. : Wink:

--- No problem you connect a processor in an FCPGA slot PPGA are the same slot if your motherboard support there will be no problem.


spoke .... ---

The hole is the same, but PPGA processors use the voltage slightly higher q-FC ... (2v against 1.7, 1.6 ...), so the reason I stay with the foot

ago ... Well, not hurt to try ... (At your own risk, of course).

T

--- Yes, FCPGA use lower voltages, but most of the mobos with Bios update already work. < BR>
spoke .... --- There

Mobo w / PPGA / FPGA, these classifications is p / processors, they are 370 and accept both, only tualatin is not supported by older that is not supported w / 1.4V.
joscar
---
Robertux Ae, what is your mobo

--- I have here a Pc-PChips M765VMRT with two slots: 370 and slot1.
370 only accepts PPGA, if I want to use a FC-PGA processor have to use a processor slot or an adapter.
of curiosity, I tried to put a PIII-750 in 370 and it just did not call, did not even post, but also does not burn.
I had to buy an adapter for it to work on this mobo. I rode yesterday
an M747 and PC-Pchips site says it only supports PII and Celeron PPGA. I installed the same PIII-750 and it did not recognize the processor to 750MHz but linked. She was extremely slow, like a 386, took about 10 minutes to boot in Win98, but working on the standard voltage processor. After much searching on the Net, I found a more updated bios for her (off-site PC-Chips, of course), and she began to recognize the processor and operating correctly, but with one problem: with the FSB to 100MHz, the onboard video of it (very good, although on board, a SiS6326 8MB - with its own memory) gives the image problems and freezes after a while. Apparently, the 8MB of video card accompanying the variations of FSB this mobo. You pass the FSB to 66 the video back to normal (or use a video card off board).
This will was just to say that each is a mobo mobo:
Some older, will not accept FC-PGA, others to accept, but updating the BIOS, so specify your mobo pro staff can help.
Tis more ... ---

Kra, this image problem showed on my SiS 620 and so I bought the Voodoo ... thankfully she has these problems, but I think it would still be onboard with this wonder ... : Twisted:

--- Dude I think you gave me a light!
M748 LRMT I have three! At the end of last year put three 600 Celeron 370 A sock naum wanted to call. I did everything and anything. I see a friend and he put an adapter on it and blz! Now the performance of this adapter in a Show otras even putting 3D card and 900Mhz Procesador other. I'll put the adapter in the other and see what the! : Lol:

--- My board is a Gigabyte GA-6WMM7, intel 810 chipset, post in the Dell logo appears (I think it is part of a batch fetch Dell after she took line computer model that used this card). In the shop where I bought (in Santa Iphigenia) tested the guy in front of me with a Celeron PPGA (black) and it worked nice. He assured me that worked with PIII and Celeron processor with 100 MHz bus clock of any, since that was not Tualatin. Ok, I tested with two processors FCPGA (green), a Celeron with 66 MHz bus and a PII with 100 mhz bus., Neither gave nor the post and then put it did not work any more on board, but I do not know if they were working before, both returned to the supplier. He assured that the processors were good when they gave me but took them back. Gigabyte's site says this board supports FCPGA from version 2.0. In my're writing Ver 4.1, but the site makes no dimension greater than version 2.0. I was a hell of a doubt as to the true version of this card. Version seems custom made for Dell. I was worried that the board had burned processors and I was afraid to buy another and burn out again and this time the loss. I do not know if I try to buy an Intel or seeing the plate and leave for a Duron. I think you just buy another Celeron if you're sure not run the risk of burning it. What is the opnion of you

--- If I were you changed the mobo ...

--- Someone help me more
Does the mobo being anterior to FCPGA she would have a minimum voltage of 2 volts and the processors would be burning before post This could happen ---

Gigabyte's site has a list of processors that it supports and, theoretically, she accepts 1.65v, but as the BIOS is modified by Dell
... Back in the pro shop and asks expensive to install a CuMine to see if it works, the problem is to burn it and you will still be able to replace the mobo with another.
Today, a single proc. Intel still is worth P4, so if you just want to take over an animal, but I still prefer an ECS-K7S5A Duron with. Then you will be able to change the memo on DDR, upgrade to Athlon, AthlonXP and God knows what else. 8)

--- I've seen that list and she is half esquista has multipliers that work on bus 100 and do not appear for 66 Mhz bus How to pay off, this machine would be a second machine, low cost, only for office applications and surfing the internet, replacing one that burned K6II 500 motherboard. The main machine is a signature. I am announcing the mobo on the trimming for U.S. $ 140.00 (no one pays anything here), if you can sell it I'll buy one and a K7S5A Duron or K7VTA2 or 3. A big hug and thanks to everyone who responded to this post.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário