sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

Share connection with Mandrake Security



--- Personal,
Where I live I use Ajato via radio. However, one-way access.
It is installed as follows:
I have a network adapter that is connected to the cable. This cable is connected to an external 56K modem UsRobotic. To access I have to access an IP (the cable) and I connect it to internet.
I wonder if the Mandrake Security I can share this connection.
My idea would be as follows: < BR> On the machine with Mandrake Security I would install the cable with the network card and one other NIC would be connected to the network hub. My question is if I could access the IP of the cable through the windows machines and could connect.
I wonder also if it is possible to install apache on Mandrake Security to use it on the network or externally (I know would have to know the IP for that).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário