domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Cutting the Cabinet



--- How can I do to cut the cabinet to make a window, but not a normal window ... I was thinking of cutting in a specific format, in my case, a format of an ET ... The saw tico tico do this

--- I recommend bringing in a professional staff that makes it as tinkers, tried to make a hole in mine and ended up almost ruining the cabinet for final. ---

Still, you used the saw tico tico Do you have any tool I can use to do it at the office I do not care about my chances ... I like to live dangerously ... : Wink: I think

q --- yes, old.
Jigsaw h blz, qqr thing, a good old grinding can help> ---

Give a look here: http://hw.metku.net/index.html sect=view&n=1&path=mods/imageikkuna/index_eng
The kra made using a Dremel.
< BR> Falow!

--- What is a Dremel The Megaman that the guy did was very loko ... It was about this scheme that I wanted to make my etzinho ... huahauhau ... Good, in any event, where u and can purchase this equipment ---

Dremel is actually the mark of a micro-grinding, helped a lot
Remember that TV show that sold everything And you won five hundred "gifts" Now just remember the tool that cut to nail ... ehehe remembered
If you do not recalled, never saw this commercial, or want more information, take a look here: http://www.dremel.cl/brasil/
Falow!

--- If you are interested and live in SP, it has to sell the peg and Do in São Paulo, costs about 200 reais ...! : Roll: ---

I'm grinding in order to buy one ... not just to casemod, but it breaks a limb to do several things at home .....

--- Device that cuts to nail that went on TV You're not talking about the Ginsu knives, right : Wink:
Puts, 200 reais is very expensive ... Do not give to make these types of court with details about it : :

--- I have one, is a wonder, if you have patience, you make something that even God duvida.Tem a guy who ta selling a kit Dremel.Olhem there in my office already to getting bullet to disassembling it to grind up the corners more difficult, and I'll buy a compresorzinho to be able to apply the sealer (which promotes paint adhesion to the plastic) and I paint the black plastic parts, and inside I do not know still the same black or silver or gold) And I already have bullet in front of CDs, floppy driver,

photo 1 photo 2 photo 3

photo 4
---
Link to review of Dremel.
http://www.thinkcomputers.org/reviews/dremel.html

--- Wow, I guess I'll take a look and find even a dremel ... the name is micro-grinding, right Is it very sturdy

--- Yes, it is very tough, even prefer the dremel (the Bosh) has another micro-grinding is a Black & Decker vermela.Procure by Micro-grinding, and you found the Dremel ( Bosh's) or multi RTX (I think this is the name that is Black & Deker.Na time of the U.S. dollar to 2.60 I paid 265.00 if Sampa I give a touch, I know a guy that selling one, I see the price if applicable.
---
the submarine is a real selling the 160 micro-grinding with various accessories. the mark is black & decker.
ñ am propagandizing, I'm just trying to help.
won!

--- forgot to post the link .... hahahahaha .....
forth.
http://www.submarino.com.br/tool_productdetails.asp Query=ProductPage&ProdType .. Id = 15 & ProdID = 159814 = 103790 & franq
won! < BR> ---
Ha ta, but is Black, but it is even cheaper, the Dremel is better, stronger That is why more expensive, Ha, got to see the numbers of accessories too, Dremel has 3 versions. < BR> --- I'll buy that same
! (or rather, my girlfriend will buy me! he he he 8)) ae present just this rulez!
I get up to Saturday, then I put it liked it or not ... --- Q

after buying and testing, post here if it is good or ñ, etc. ...
tmb am interested in buying ....
Won!

--- Does the black does not account I'm not very picky ... If Black can do the same service as Dremel, then blz ... : Wink:

Page 3

--- For those who are interested, here is the site of the dremel:
http://motoferr.com.br/dremel.html < BR> ---
Staff, went to the street Florencio de Abreu (Sao Paulo) and I've been watching prices for various stores and such. Dremel 395 and tested the B & D RTX1 ... ultimately prefer much more to B & D, 160 I think it was real. I talked to some vendors and they told me that B & D has been sold far more than the Dremel, and it is not because of price (50 real difference). Apparently the Dremel is not even pleasing staff. She is more "fat" and a little heavier, and the "footprint" it's too bad, I can not explain ... testing only it. Overall, the box of RTX1 is prettier!
I'm cutting an old office aki to do tests ... I'm trying to make the "U" Unreal Tournament (r0x too!). Unfortunately I can only modding on weekends, they are still not all. I got a digital camera from a friend and I will take some pictures to see how you guys are getting ... is lopsided for a while but then I end up sanding and everything will be. Probably next week I post the photos ...
is this "U" here ...


--- It's just asking what is best Bosch or Black , for any seller Florenço.Ou see the warranty, 2 years and 1 year Dremel Black. (factory)
Dremel has induced roletado, Black embuxado.Dremel, a market leader in EUA.Realmente RTX is thinner, but each purchase whatever you think best for themselves.
PS.Como so "real 160.00 if I remember correctly " Do not you bought

--- Look, you said that B & D was costing 160 Florencio de Abreu in right Well then I guess I'll ask my Internet right ... 160 in the submarine, and they still deliver at home 8) I read there site that many people have approved the product, but as I know I can not say much ... Tests then the B & D and talk to us if it is good or not to make these cuts with details ... : Wink: My
---
arrived yesterday, I bought (in fact, won) for the Submarine (total U.S. $ 166 with shipping, etc..). The request was made at midday on Wednesday, Thursday morning at 9 had already arrived (I live in Sao Bernardo do Campo).
Funny that I was opening the box, my father asks: What is this Then my brother replies: It's like I have a Dremel.
***! Dremel had a home and I did not even know! HAUAHUUHUAH
Well, I do not know the Dremel, but RTX has a very good finish, it is really easy and comfortable to handle, at a speed (approx 8000 RPM) you can use like a pen. In the six-speed (approximately 30,000 RPM) looks like a drill. As I have not had much time to move, did not do much (just cut two fingers, the dog's tail, the front axle of my dad's car and stuck the piano from my mother ...) Tomorrow I
I'll play more with baguio and post here ...

--- Whoa, look at that huauhauha wanted to see the face of your father and your brother when you opened the stuff hehehhe, pow then you can say about the two, which will more Dirar etc.To laughing until Now imagine the guys from "not to understand no *****" when you bought another mini rectifies
hehehe ---
Detail Menassa, I never saw such a Dremel of my "brother", let alone use. .. united family eh he he he
But as my father, who the hell is a man if you do not have your own tools He he

--- Well, since this is so, I think I'll buy the same D & B ... hehehe ...

Arrived today --- my micro grinding of B & D. .. I bought it on the sub ... Well, I only had one problem: the role came along I described explicaçãoq wrong parts, and I ended up using a blade for cutting mild rather than the blade to cut heavy materials, and broke a blade right away: cry: Well apart from that, I found very good player, very fast even cut and is very light ... It was the first time I cut my office, I had never done before, and have spent only two blades today ... I have a question: What is the right way to cut I have to go cutting the office at once, type the path marking and tuning up the metal, or I have to first open one cutting the hole and go from there Does anybody know : :

--- 1-I risk where it should be cut first.
2-I cut a bit of risk inside and then finish with a buffing wheel (one of the best acababento)
but this is for anyone who is annoying as I do not really need to keep cutting and retinho lisinho, because the profile in "H" will hide those imperfections.
3-I think the kit does not come with the Black album cutting of glass fiber (Dremel not come too), that does not break like normal (I decided to buy after they broke a record and a piece flew into my eye, so that was wearing protective glasses).

[url = http://igspot.ig.com.br/menassa/discofibra.jpg] photo album [/ url

--- 1-I risk where it should be cut first. < BR> 2-I cut a bit of risk inside and then finish with a buffing wheel (of a acababento better)
but this is for anyone who is annoying as I do not really need to keep cutting and retinho lisinho, profile because the "H" will hide those imperfections.
3-I think in the Black kit does not come with the cutting disc of glass fiber (Dremel not come too), that does not break like normal (I decided to buy after I broke a record and a piece flew into my eye, so that was wearing protective glasses).

picture disc

--- To tell the truth fiber Glass came yes ... But it serves to cut metal It seems to be so weak ... qualqeur the way, I'm afraid of breaking that she only came this one ... By the way, if I need more blades, where can I buy Any hardware store sells
Lisinho How to get, I do not know ... I used a file and scraped in the same hand ... lisinho was well, and zuou or anything ...
PS. :: It's normal to go out as much sparkle when you're cutting : Roll: ---

you sure that is the fiber You said what appears to be feeble and fiber is very tough, can handle it and try to break it but it is ****. Yes is normal spark sim.Vc find out more disk in big stores like Leroy Merlin, Peg Do, Leroy onibra etc.Na e'o place that has more variety, has a huge closet of parts, in addition to any cover they offer, if you find it cheaper they cover the offer.
see photo of two blades of photo albums

--- Hmm ... you have an idea of ​​the price of blades: :

--- I'm not sure, but it was at most 5 or 10 dollars each disc media, packaged in a tin 5 disquinhos.Cortei mass polishing paper like hehehe, time will to take something and cut because it's nice to see the same knife to cut bixinha Mantega.

--- Are you referring to fiberglass blades right It also sparks the same
For those who have the micro-grinding of B & D RTX, can you tell me what the best speed to cut the cabinet In the manual they say to use the speed between 5 and 6, but spent my blade in 2 minutes, and another just broke ... I'm now using a speed between 3 and 4, it takes much more to cut, but at least're earning a little more depth as well ... already cut almost the same as before (using the high speed), and the blade's still inteirinho ...

--- I think you did not read the disc fiber does not break easily, should be using the disc errado.olha the photo and see the difference,

--- No need to ask . The answer is: you do the best job.
Bought. It had a rebate, can not remember exactly how much was for sure ... but it was around 160.
Exactly. I had almost paid the Dremel, but unfortunately it was with a friend at the store, and in the end he opened his eyes and took the B & D. I wanted a Dremel anyway, just because it has a name, even though he liked most of RTX. I do not regret, because I tested both. What I really did not like the Dremel was the "footprint" .. you can not hold like a pen with the same ease that the RTX.

--- To do what I did, I spent 23 of the 25 disks "heavy duty". Either I'm retarded, or they spend it quickly. I'm just waiting for a buddy of mine of the School "revealing" photos from your digital camera.

--- And I thought it was just me ... To make the cuts I'm taking a long time ... I think it's taking a poko more because I'm cutting with a lower speed, to avoid breaking the blade .... To using a speed between 4 and 5 on the average. To make some parts with more pronounced curves I'm suffering a poko ... It's kind of tricky ... Oh and one more thing ... To conclude, after cutting, I'm using that sandpaper that came with the RTX ... Do not know if it's correct, because she already got a hole ... huahuahua ... The sandpaper I'm using to make some finishing touches to cut and remove the remains of metal that were ... I think even that is getting nice ... But it will take a caaaaaaaara to get ready ... 8)

Page 4

--- Better to have bought a tico tico hehheheh.Compra a fiber colleague.

--- I finally cut the office ... I think I took practice, because I was using the same Lemina "Heavy Duty" and got cut almost double what the first cut with the blade, and in less time. When I finished I try to post a picture ... I even painted ...! hauhauahua

--- Friends, I hung up super-tou, these micro-grinding, cutting yourself, or only serve to grind If you cut, which the heavier stuff that I can cut it

--- And then I use a knife or sandpaper know, it ends and I have to buy another set of blades only without the dremel ---

Micro-grinders come with a lot of accessories for many different purposes. You can cut, grind, record names, eculpir, several things. To cut, you can use the blades that can cut a quiet office or even a lock ... As the manual says "just do not try to micro grinding for sawing a tree" ... (But you will not do that, right : Wink:) ... Well, when the blades wear out or break, whatever, you can buy more blades ... I think we should sell hardware store maybe ...

--- I spent three to cut the cabinet and the exhaust grills ... I use the micro grinding to 25000 rpm, which incidentally, is the max that my PC can rectify when ..... material is thicker, I prefer to use the Tico-Tico ...

--- Male is male does not use Dremel or any micro grinding, just a male uses this here (click) to make holes in the cabinet

--- [quote = Menassa] Male that is male does not use Dremel or any micro grinding, male uses a logo [url = http://www.ekipe-c.com.br/im ... [/ quote]
I use plastic explosive ... It also has
this more delicate:
http://www.2cooltek.com/case001.html

--- in my case I used 320 grit sandpaper, varnish and metallic automotive paint, was Excellent, then took another coat of varnish to be shiny, and I always automotive wax. ---

Photos like this becoming my full tower.

Photo 1 Photo 2 Photo 3

---
saw as a diagnosis -tor
want to cut a rectangle in my office to put the acrylic. --- Look

my tools, the tico tico is the first left, black.
Tools
Ferramentas2

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário